We’re purpose-driven. With every ride, we aim to inspire people, every day, every class. It’s all about being more than a workout: ZYCLE is a full mind & body experience, built on community, love, and a lot of fun. And all of that comes from our ZYCLESTAR. Join us—we’d love to have you.
We are hosting auditions for Kemang & Mega Kuningan Studios on Saturday & Sunday, 1 – 2 April 2023.
Apply now by filling in the application form. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Being a ZYCLE trainer means:
- Leading our 45 minute full body ride
- Create and design your own class, including music playlists and creative moves
- Challenge, inspire and entertain our riders
- Develop abilities to facilitate mindfulness in the room
- Building your community, being a ZYCLE Ambassador on and off the bike
What we offer you:
- A 4 week training program by our talent coaches.
- Being part of a team that supports, inspires and helps people progress.
- Continuous development and training to master your skills.
- Fixed class rate with a bonus system.
What you bring to the table:
- Passionate about motivating and moving people, and exemplifying the ZYCLE brand
- Willing and open to expand knowledge on motivational and mindfulness coaching
- Charismatic and authentic personality and a positive and proactive attitude
- Team oriented with a growth mindset
- Performing, instructing or leadership experience is a plus
- Benefits if you have prior knowledge on physiology or sports science
Now some practical things:
- From the moment of auditions you are a resident of the city for which you are applying
- You have a flexible schedule. You can teach one day on the weekend, and you can teach classes during the day from Monday to Friday
- You can teach at least 2 classes per week and up to 8 classes
The training program is intended to provide you with the tools needed to teach a ZYCLE class, but does not guarantee employment.