To assist us in maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for all our members and staff, you are respectfully asked to abide by the following conditions.
You must inform us if you have sustained a personal injury elsewhere or have developed a medical condition that may have consequences for training.
- Appropriate enclosed athletic shoes only. No bare feet, sandals, flip flops, dress shoes or work boots are allowed.
- Clean workout clothing is required, please make sure you do not wear baggy pants that could get caught in the pedals.
- Training shirtless is not allowed.
- Please keep all valuable items at home and do not bring them into the club.
- Lockers are provided free of charge, however please do not use them for personal valuables.
- Loss of personal items in the club or parking lot is not the responsibility of ZYCLE and cannot be held liable.
- All personal clothing must be stored in lockers and removed after use. Items left behind in lockers will be held for 2 weeks by ZINFIT and then discarded or donated to charity.
EQUIPMENT & ROOM Etiquette
- Please only sit on your bike – for hygiene reasons try not to sit on several bikes.
- Please try to wipe down your bike after each use.
- Gym bags/ shoes etc are not allowed on the fitness floor. Please keep your belongings in a locker.
- You are required to use a clean towel when participating in classes to maintain our hygiene and safety standards. Small sweat towels are provided per bike free of charge.
- For the safety of you and others, please follow all equipment operating and safety instructions on the equipment.
- If you are not sure of correct use or operation of equipment please seek assistance from a team member.
- Damage to lockers, or the loss of locker keys, cards and tokens, will incur a reasonable charge to repair the damage or replace the item.
- Do not consume food items in any of the fitness areas or lockers rooms.
- Smoking/Vaping is strictly prohibited.
- Be courteous to other members and staff at all times.
- Reduce cell phone use to photos only when classes are running.
- Please refrain from using the bikes unless you are participating in the class.
- Entry may be refused or you will be asked to leave if, using abusive or threatening language or behaving in a threatening way; or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
MEMBERSHIP & ENTRY
- Membership is subject to approval by the ZYCLE and ZINFIT FITNESS STUDIO & GYM team.
- Upon joining ZYCLE membership a photo will be taken of you for safety and security reasons and the photograph will be used and stored in accordance with our Privacy Polic.
- Members are required to present their membership card or GLOFOX digital identification to the Front Desk every time they enter the Club.
- The membership and packages are for the sole use of the member.
- All membership policies must be followed at all times. Failure to follow the policies may lead to suspension or termination of a membership at the sole discretion of management.
- All entitlements and entry into any club may be revoked if your account is in arrears and you fail to resolve the debt after being provided reasonable notice.
- Membership is permitted for 16 year old minors, with the consent and signature of the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minor can access the Club independently during staffed hours only (without parent or legal guardian).